- This event has passed.
BHC is joining other organizations to take part in a special Giving Tuesday campaign on May 5th; specifically, designed to support organizations impacted by COVID-19.
With your generous support, BHC’s unwavering commitment to clinical care, research, and medical education will be able to continue. It will sustain our infrastructure, talented staff, and deliver the following during and after this pandemic:
- Assist patients with limited financial means to access medical care at BHC.
- Allow time for medical provider development and education to expand primary and specialty care capacity.
- Data mining of medical records to guide clinical drug trial partnerships.
- Expansion and improvement of BHC’s website to disseminate valuable education and resources to the health provider and patient communities.
- Maintain virtual support groups and BHC-led forums.
Now more than ever, we must come together. BHC understand these are challenging economic times.