Project ECHO utilizes case-based learning and short didactic lectures in a model that allows healthcare professionals to learn from one another through real-life case reviews and discussion. Below are two ECHOs focused guiding informed care of individuals with post-viral syndromes, PASC, ME/CFS and related comorbid conditions.
Early and informed interventions ensure disease manageability and improved patient outcomes. Applying what is known from other post-viral syndromes, such as ME/CFS, the provider can reach a diagnosis sooner and while offering disease-specific care.
This program is reserved for healthcare professionals only. Recorded lectures have been made available to the public (below), and may also be accessed on BHC's YouTube Provider Education Playlist.
Coming soon: 2023 registration!
Note: This program is not currently accepting cases for review, but the Case Submission Form may still be utilized by healthcare professionals in making a differential diagnosis.
Access 2022 session recordings and slides:
- Recognizing Chronic Post-Viral Illness and Tools for Management (Lucinda Bateman, MD) Video, Slides
- Post-Exertional Malaise/PEM (Brayden Yellman, MD) Video, Slides
- Orthostatic Intolerance Syndromes Part 1: Diagnosis (Brayden Yellman, MD) Video, Slides
- Orthostatic Intolerance Syndromes Part 2: Management (Brayden Yellman, MD) Video, Slides
- Post-Viral Sleep Disturbances & Dysregulation (Janet Lee, MD) Video, Slides
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome/MCAS (Brayden Yellman, MD) Video, Slides
- Post-Viral Cognitive Impairment (Michelle Haddad, Ph.D.) Video, Slides
- Anxiety & PTSD in PASC and ME/CFS (Brayden Yellman, MD) Video, Slides
- Chronic Pain: Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (Lucinda Bateman, MD) Video, Slides
- Post-Viral Gastrointestinal Disruption & Dysfunction (Laura Pace, MD, Ph.D.) Video, Slides
- Pediatric Long COVID (Dongngan Truong, MD; Eryka Pawlak, NP-C) Video, Slides
- COVID-19 and Gynecological Health (Vanessa Jacoby, MD, MAS) Video, Slides
- What Pathological Changes May Cause the Symptoms of Long COVID (Anthony Komaroff, MD) Video, Slides
- Headaches in Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (Brayden Yellman, MD) Video, Slides
Long COVID & Fatiguing Illness Recovery Program
This large-scale national monthly ECHO webinar series will offer didactic presentations by subject matter experts, examples of emerging best practices and models of care and a facilitated Q&A.
Register for the monthly series!
Access past session recordings, slides, and shared resources (click here!)
- Overview of PACS, ME/CFS, OPIFI (January 2022)
- Neurocognitive Manifestations of Post-COVID Conditions (February 2022)
- Pulmonary Manifestations of Post-COVID Conditions (March 2022)
- Autonomic/Cardiac Manifestations of Post-COVID Conditions (April 2022)
- History of ME/CFS (May 2022)
- Patient Perspective: Understanding What Isn't Understood (June 2022)
- Practical Strategies for Symptom Management (July 2022)
- Physical Therapy & Post-COVID Conditions (August 2022)
- Pediatric Post-COVID Conditions (September 2022)
- Research Update (October 2022)
- Disability and Post-COVID Conditions (November 2022)
- Occupational Medicine and Post-COVID Conditions (December 2022)
- Back to Basics (January 2023)