On this page, BHC provides a general format for sending a message by identifying requester name, email address, and message to convey. A phone number is not provided due to limited staff capacity.
Contact Information and Hours:
|Monday||8:30 – 5:30|
|Tuesday||8:30 – 5:30|
|Wednesday||8:30 – 5:30|
|Thursday||8:30 – 5:30|
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently closed to walk-in visitors.
Looking to support the Bateman Horne Center?
Email: [email protected]
New Patient Inquiries:
The limited capacity of BHC to accept new clinic patients changes continually based on provider availability and the number of current patients already receiving chronic care. It pains us to only be able to see a fraction of patients who request a consultation. This is a short-term policy and we hope to adjust as capacity expands and the pandemic winds down. We invite you to participate in our online events and share the education we make available for free with your medical providers and support network.
- For patient specific education, see our Education Page.
- For provider educational resources, visit our Provider Resources Page.
- For outreach and online BHC offerings, visit our Support & Connect Page
- Top patient and provider resources are found on our Top Resources Page.
- Download the new ME/CFS Crash Surivial Guide here.