- This event has passed.
ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
May 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
Messages of Hope, BHC’s annual ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day event will take place on Wed, May 12, at 11 am over Zoom.
Bring your message of hope and shoes to hold up during the live interactive segment of the program.
The message of hope, support, and inclusion to fellow community members can be a word or statement written on a plain white piece of paper. You can also hold up a piece of art or craft that represents your message. The shoes are to represent a part of your life that you are missing. #MillionsMissing
- Rob Ence, Executive Director
- Governor Cox
- Poem Reading by Allyson Maughan, “Some Days Fibromyalgia Feels Like”
- Moderated Discussion with:
- Lucinda Bateman, MD, Founder and Medical Director
- Suzanne D Vernon, PhD, Scientific Director
- Brayden Yellman, MD, Medical Provider
- Tahlia Ruschioni, Education Director
- Messages of Hope Video
- Messages of Hope Interactive Presentation
- Lisa O’Brian, Utah Long Haulers
- Meredith Mehner, LCSW, Presents Believing Your Patient, and Believing Your Loved One letters
- BHC Staff and Board Share Message of Hope to the Community