Fundraising & Awareness Toolkit
YOU make our Mission Possible!
We need your help to propel us into 2021. Use our fundraising toolkit to encourage family and friends to donate.
When you donate and help raise money for BHC you are making possible our mission to transform the scientific, medical, and academic world surrounding post-viral illnesses, ME/CFS, FM, and related conditions.
Simply download our templates for social media and email.
Email and Social Media Language Starter Kit
Send family and friends an email or social media message inviting them to support BHC’s Mission Possible fundraising campaign.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 . . .
- Copy and paste the suggested wording template below
- Add your personal touch where indicated, and
- Make sure the hyperlink to Bateman Horne Center’s donate page works!
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Facebook & Instagram
This organization is near and dear to me. Everyone deserves access to informed medical care. Unfortunately, many people with ME/CFS, FM, & post-viral illness are met with disbelief and dismissal. Your donation will help the Bateman Horne Center bridge the gap between informed care and those suffering with these debilitating diseases. Please join me in this cause.Donate at https://batemanhornecenter.org/donate/mission-possible/ [OR SETUP YOUR OWN FB FUNDRAISER]
I am passionate about the Bateman Horne Center and the amazing things they do for people debilitated by ME/CFS, FM, and post-viral illness. Join me in supporting their Mission Possible campaign where all donations will be triple matched up to $125k.
Donate at https://batemanhornecenter.org/donate/mission-possible/ [OR SETUP YOUR OWN FB FUNDRAISER]
#bhc #bhceducation #bhcresearch #bhcmissionpossible #bhcmovethemark
#pwmecfs #mecfs #cfsme
#fm #fibro #fibrowarrior #chronicpainwarrier
#pots #orthostatic intolerance #dysautonomia
#longcovid #longhauler #postcovid
Subject line: Please support my fundraiser for ME/CFS, FM, post-viral illness
[INSERT YOUR GREETING]
I’m raising money for the Bateman Horne Center (BHC), a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of those with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia (FM), and post-viral illnesses.
This organization is important to me because [INSERT YOUR OWN STATEMENT HERE].
There are three critical gaps in the world of ME/CFS, FM, and post-viral illness:
- Medical Care options are very limited.
- Research on diagnosing and treatment remains underfunded and slow.
- Medical professionals lack specialized education, tools, and institutional support.
Here is a snapshot of what BHC will utilize donations for:
- Identifying biological markers of ME/CFS and FM to increase the speed and accuracy of diagnosis and effective treatment.
- Studying new tests and treatments to improve the lives of those with ME/CFS and FM.
- Hiring an additional physician to increase their patient treatment capacity.
- Closing the gap in medical care by providing education to healthcare professionals on effective diagnosis and treatment options.
- Sustaining monthly support groups for patients and their care partners.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Bateman Horne Center this year. Every contribution matters, and your donation will be triple matched up to $125k.
If you are unable to donate at this time please considering sharing this with your family and friends.
P.S. You can also help by shopping on Amazon Smile. At no charge to you, Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase to a charity of your choice. Simply go to https://smile.amazon.com/
ME/CFS & FM Awareness Resources
ME/CFS Provider Letter
Fibromyalgia Flare FAQ
ME/CFS Diagnostic Guidelines
COVID Long Hauler Consideration Letter
Social Media and Communication Images
Facebook & Instagram Post
Facebook Cover Images