May Education Meeting – Not Without ME
presented by Linda Avey and Suzanne D. Vernon, PhD← Back to timetable
"Not Without ME" | Linda will describe how her team is working together with the Bateman Horne Center to track data, chart experiences and find patient-generated answers using Precise.ly. Suzanne will share the results of an ME/CFS pilot study using Precise.ly and a sleep tracking device called OURAring. Both will discuss how this approach is going to be used in new research they are doing.
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 6pm Mountain/7pm Central
- BHC Education Center, located at 24 South 1100 East, Suite 205, SLC, UT
- or Join us via livestream on Facebook (facebook.com/batemanhornecenter)
- If you are unable to attend in person or online, visit our Video Library for archived video recordings.
- Linda Avey is co-founder and CEO of Precise.ly, a platform designed to help individuals track and assemble their personal health data—from wearables, sensors, environmental monitors, to genomics and microbiome sequences— creating a rich source of information helping propel the Precision Health movement. Precise.ly facilitates data sharing with researchers and physicians, all at the users’ control and consent.
- Suzanne D Vernon, PhD has her master’s degree in Microbiology from Colorado State University and her doctorate degree in Virology from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. She has co-authored 100 scientific papers and dedicated the past 20 years of her professional research career on identifying biomarkers and causes of ME/CFS.