Monthly Education Meeting← Back to timetable
- NEW TIME AND LOCATION!
- Education Meetings are hosted the 1st Wed of each month at 6pm mountain time.
- Join us in person at the BHC Education Center, located at 24 South 1100 East, Suite 205, SLC, UT
If you are unable to attend in person or online, visit our Video Library for archived video recordings.
Upcoming Education Meetings
Mark your calendar now for our next two Education Meetings, Weds., March 1 and Wednesday, April 5, 6pm Mountain
- BHC Education Center, located at 24 South 1100 East, Suite 205, SLC, UT
- Watch it live on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/c/OfferutahOrg/live
- Watch it live on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/batemanhornecenter
- Living with a Partner Who has ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia: Part 1: When Your Wife is Ill - held on March 1. Access the recording HERE Part 2: When Your Husband is Ill
On February 1, Alan Light, PhD. presented "Novel Gene Variants in ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia" Access the presentation HERE
On January 4, 2017, Dr. Craig Coleby presented "Redefining POTS so that Everybody Understands..." Access the presentation HERE