- This event has passed.
Messages of Hope
May 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
Messages of Hope, BHC’s annual ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day event will take place on Wed, May 11, at noon over Zoom.
Bring your expression of hope and shoes to hold up during the live interactive segment of the program. The message of hope, support, and inclusion to fellow community members can be a word or statement written on a plain white piece of paper. You can also hold up a piece of art or craft that represents your message. The shoes are to represent a part of your life that you are missing. Program details are forthcoming.
Please note that this event is taking place one day prior to the official awareness day. Dr. Bateman is speaking about ME/CFS at the Long COVID and Fatiguing Illness Recovery Program – Monthly Session on Thurs, May 12th in honor of awareness day. We hope you can join both events.
- Rob Ence, Executive Director
- Poem Reading by Amy Cuddeback, “Don’t Mess with the Invisible Beast”
- Moderated Discussion with:
- Lucinda Bateman, MD, Founder and Medical Director
- Suzanne Vernon, PhD, Scientific Director
- Brayden Yellman, MD, Medical Provider
- Tahlia Ruschioni, Education Director
- Stephanie L. Grach, MD, MS, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education Internal Medicine Resident
- Lisa O’Brien, Utah Long Haulers Founder and Long COVID Advocate
- Messages of Hope Video Montage
- Messages of Hope Interactive Presentation
- Poem Reading by RuthAnn, “Better Because of M.E.”
- Good Day Bad Day Patient Asset Release
- BHC Staff and Board Share Messages of Hope to Community